Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Google Docs

Boy holding computerGoogle docs is a great collaboration tool to use in the classroom.  This tool is free and easy to understand and use.  My favorite part about Google docs is the fact that more than one person can work on the document at the same time.  I can think of so many ways that this would be useful in the classroom.  One way is for students to work together on a group project.  Students could be given different responsibilities within a project, and use the document to record all of their work.  It is easy to add pictures and videos also.
I think that Google documents is a tool that I would definitely something that I will use in my future classroom.  Allowing students to collaborate through a document is a interesting way to integrate technology into the classroom while also allowing students to experiment with the different possibilities of technology.   

No comments:

Post a Comment