Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Then and Now

Looking back to my very first post about integrating technology into the classroom I can see that my opinions and thoughts about using technology in the classroom have defiantly changed, to say the least.  At the beginning of the semester I was very reluctant to use technology in the classroom because of my experience with technology in the classroom as a student.  My high school teachers did not use technology very efficiently and it served as more of a distraction than a tool to serve students learning experiences. 
After almost completing this class and learning all about technology and how to effectively use it within the classroom to assist learners and make me, as the teacher, more efficient, I have been changed into a technology advocate when concerning the classroom.  Using technology within the classroom is a great way to assist different types of learning and allows students to be interactive in their learning experiences.  I think that allowing students to be interactive within the classroom is my favorite part about the use of technology in the classroom because it makes school fun and interesting.  
Despite my initial thoughts, I will defiantly use technology within my future classroom and I am glad I got to take a class which allowed me to experiment with different tools and resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment